Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wear Formal Dresses Whenever!

Formal Dresses are something that I love to wear. I love to wear them, I love to shop for them, and I even love to talk about them (or how about write about them?). But there is one thing that bothers me about formal and semi dresses and that is that you cannot wear them as often as I would like. So I decided to change that.


I called up a bunch of my girlfriends and instead of having our weekly night out on the town at a bar I suggested that we start getting a little bit classier. I suggested that we go to dances, to events, (heck even crash weddings). If it gives us an excuse to wear our semi formal dresses and gowns, then we will be there. If it gives us a reason to get dressed up and having fun then that is where we will be.


So from now on every Saturday me and my girlfriends will go out for a ladies night out dressed to the nines. We will wear our long formal dresses, get our hair done, and put our make up on as if we are going to a formal dinner. It is so much more exciting and let me tell you ladies if you are trying to find a man at a bar then you will be out of luck. Well, I am sure that you will find "a man' but I highly doubt that you will find "the man" of your dreams. When you are going out to a formal occasion the type of fun that you have is so much more mature.


When we used to go to the bar we would always end up fighting off some weirdos that wanted our numbers or end up watching two morons fight. As we get older we are realizing that the bar scene is just not as fun for us anymore. Once in a while it is fun but on a weekly basis it is the same boring thing and the older we get the more we are realizing this. That's where modern formal dresses come in!


Going out to a formal event is so much more enjoyable and getting dressed up with semi formal dresses or going all out with gowns, is a big part of the fun. Perhaps one night one of us will meet our Prince Charming or maybe we won't, but at least we will have fun dressing up in our semi formal dresses and looking extravagant. We get to choose whether we will wear long or short formal dresses and gowns, and either way, we will look stunning and classy!


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment